Must-Love Bags

Hi everybody,

When it comes to bags, you are going to see my anal-retentive self. I have to say I love bags but to go out and shop for one is a pain and a half for me. I remember going from one store to another and spending hours after hours just to look for an underarm bag to carry all my stuff. It got to a point that I would go by myself because going with friends means torturing them with my endless hours of trying on bags after bags after bags.

I'm this kind of person who has an idea of what I want when it comes to bags. But because fashion comes and goes, sometimes I can't get a bag that I suits my taste. For example, when those slouchy Balenciaga was popular a couple of years ago, all I wanted was something that looks like Tod's...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.