My Lip Balm Army

I have dry lips for a while now. It's quite painful when it's cracked and so far, I haven't found any medicated lip balms. In conjunction, I realize I have a lot of regular lip balms that may or may not work for me.

Vaseline: not good, not bad, just is. I use it when I want something simple and scent-free.I Provenzali: shea butter stick from Italy. I still have about 1/2 a stick and I don't use it as much anymore. I keep it mostly for sentimental purpose as it was a gift from Gio.Miracle Apo: has the foulest scent in the bunch, also is tinted, also was thrown away after this picture was taken.Nivea: it used to work, now it doesn't. Since it started to melt, I decided to contribute it to the trash as well.Maybelline Baby Lips: my saving...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.