Baby My Lips with Maybelline Baby Lips

Hi everyone,

Not so long ago, I ran into an interesting situation: my lips were dry to the point it was painful to eat. Despite slathering all the balms and sticks and stuff on my lips, they remained cracked and dry. I was desperate so I decided to go shopping for something to sooth those chapped lips of mine. Lucky me, not only did Maybelline had a sale, I received Baby Lips as a gift with purchase as well!


The one I got is called Anti-Oxidant Berry, which is the Asian name of Quenched in the good old U.S of A. Anti-Oxidant Berry/Quenched is a clear balm that smells like blueberry. I do notice the difference in packaging in the Asian version as it looks more like a Chapstick than a lipstick with a bigger and longer cap.


 The...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.