Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara is Crazy Good!

Hi everyone,

This turns out to be a Maybelline kind of week as I have 3 products I would like to review. I don't know since when did this makeup line has become good but I remember the old days when all I could afford were Maybelline mascaras. Full and Soft waterproof mascaras to be exact. While they were really cheap back then (less than 3 bucks circa 2003!), those Maybelline mascaras smudged!

Since I came to Vietnam, I haven't purchased a single mascara. I depended on friends and relatives to supply me with mascaras and I use them as sparingly as possible. My friend Christine from MacNunu took pity of my demise and sent me a care package full of makeup! She included The Falsies Volum' Express waterproof mascara and Lash Stiletto for me...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.