Appearances: F-Fashion Magazine November-December 2012

Hi everybody,

This post was supposed to go up last year. 2012 sounded like so far away but in fact, it was still yesterday that we were in that year. The end of the year had been a busy time for me and I anticipate the same level of busy-ness until after Chinese New Year. So bear with me, alright?

Here are some snapshots of what I did for F-Fashion Magazine during November and December of 2012:

F-Fashion November 2012 issue
The cover girl was Thanh Hang, who is the #1 model in VietnamMost Wanted-Beauty2 looks for I See It First: Red lips (left) and modern cat eyes (right)Global NewsBeauty Blog: I wrote about eye shadows :)Beauty Report: Stem Cell technology in skin care
The extremely beautiful December issue with Ho Ngoc Ha on the...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.