The Benefit of Being a Minimalist

Hi everyone,

Steve Jobs, the king of minimalism
I bow down to his awesomeness as I'm not there yet!After years of being a beauty blogger, I have to admit I'm becoming a minimalist. Now, these two concepts usually don't mesh. After all, being a beauty blogger means having drawers and drawers and a room full of makeup that rivals the beauty department at Barney's. Well, once upon a time in a different land, I did have a makeup closet. But that feels so far away already.

Now, living in Vietnam has one thing when it comes to makeup: the lack of drugstore makeup. Even Maybelline and L'Oreal are expensive here. But who am I to complain? When I look at the pricing of makeup in the UK and the rest of Europe, a $12 bottle of foundation sounds...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.