Oh hai!

Hi everyone,

Apparently, I have been hiding under a rock somewhere. During those weeks that I haven't been able to blog here, I did not even have a nascent thought of putting this blog down for good. I was simply too busy.

Even since before Lunar New Year, I was busting myself up with work. I thought, "Hey, after LNY, I would have some time to blog again." But noooo! Since the new semester started, my research has been running in full gears. I have 2 students to mentor on their senior theses, which involve actual wet-lab research. Most days I am on my feet instructing and directing them. It's hard work but the rewards have been tremendous. To see them finally understand a concept, to see those sparks in their eyes brings some...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.