Channeling My Inner Diva (or How I Forgot Halloween!)

Hi everyone,

The other day, I drove around and noticed some costume sales. It took me a couple of red lights to realize Halloween is at the end of this month and I have done diddly squat to prepare for it. To think about it, I have been busier than ever. The only time I was this busy was when I wrote that thesis to push myself out of grad school. But even with that, I did remember about Halloween.

But I'm not complaining. More things for me to do mean more money coming in at the end of the year. It also means people trust me enough to give me things to do. Just to remember not so long ago I was bouncing from one interview to another without landing anything gives me a shudder.

In my head, I was planning to do a Halloween look...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.