September-October Apperances

Hi everyone,

ELLE Vietnam has been kind to me. Not only did I get my articles published, I also got opportunities to interview cool people. They even invited me to their biannual fashion show for the Fall-Winter season. Here are the photos of my articles in their September and October issues.

ELLE Vietnam September issue
The cover girl is Vietnamese version of Tyra for Vietnam's Next Top Model
I had 1 article :)It's about vitamin A in skincare
I didn't notice they put it in the Health section. I guess I'm a Beauty and Health writer now :]
ELLE VN October edition
Apparently, Elle is going through a revamp and it shows
Each cover looks better than its predecessorGuess what? This is my first article on plastic surgeries
I wrote about Botox,...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.