Concealer Tricks to Banish Raccoon Eyes

Hi everyone,

When I was in my 20s, I could stay up really late to study and still looked fresh in the morning. But only a few years into the 30s wonderland and here I am needing concealer like a calf needs milk! When I got a chance to interview James Molloy from MAC, one of his tips is to really conceal the dark circles under and around the eyes. He prefers to bring lights to a woman's face and I took his advice. A little bit of well-blended concealer can make you look wide awake and take years off your age. Trust me, I know!

Lately, I have found an effective way to conceal my raccoon eyes. It's not cakey and the products I use are not outrageously expensive (YSL Touche Eclat, I'm looking atcha!) If you have the same problem, I hope...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.