One More Appearance

Hi everybody,

I guess I'm really lucky to become a beauty and health contributor to F-Fashion Magazine. Not so long ago, I bought an issue of that magazine, read it, and felt so good about it that I wish to write for it one day. Time passed, then one day I got a call from a friend who's now the beauty editor over there. We met and all of the sudden, I was writing my butt off!

F-Fashion is going through a revamp as their aspiration is to become one of the main fashion and beauty magazines in Vietnam. I think it has an advantage as it is in the same family with Fashion TV. I wrote stuff, submitted them, and waited anxiously for the magazine to come out.

I have to say it was an interesting experience. I've learned so much about beauty from...



This is just a taste of what's going on in my site. To read the full post, please click the title of this post to visit My Makeup Blog.